I like to have these kind of lists to have a clear oversight of the current state of the races. Feel free to contribute (it would help me alot ) , I just made a start....
+ = Pro
- = Con
# = Something else you should know about this race
+ Exponential reproduction
+ Eat plant and fish and can choose with an upgrade between these two to earn double energy.
+ Can choose between multiple upgrades
+ A variety of units
# Need to migrate alot because they eat alot
- No Aoe damage
- Weak at start
- No ranged attacks
- Need to macro alot
+ Reliable Area of Effect damage.
+ Easily can mass.
+Can choose bots what you want after you upgrade manufacture upgrade.
You need to defend early in the game.
Nearly everything you do requires minerals.
- Opposing critters can easily find your base.
- You need to destroy mineral towers for most things.
- Messy organization due to scrunched up lava crystals.
+ Fast movement speed
+ Strong Tier 2 unit, the Hellhound.
+ No structures required.
+ Quick procreation.
+ Numbers can grow quickly.
- Lower health.
- Low damage.
+ Masive numbers.
+Some units can leap up and down cliffs
+ Easy to procreate
+ Very fast procreation
+ Plentiful food supply
- Weak units
- Reliant on Queen
- Elite Unit takes long to produce.
+Units heal themself in battle.
+ Good defense buildings.
+ Easy to regain your army at endgame.
+ No need to imigrate from your spawn zone.
- Needs to play "base style".
- Doesn't eat anything, gains energy from absorbing roots.
- Low HP of units.
- Nearly without army at start.
- Basing on Gigablossom.
- Our dear Gigablossom is Slow, defenseless and quite big.
Crab Beetles Edit
+ Limitless procreation
+ Plentiful food supply
+ Low mineral requirements
- Only needs about 50 minerals to be fully upgraded
- Relies on Meat for procreation
- crabs infest the piles of meat that creatures drop with their eggs
- Has no ranged attack
- Relies on water for procreation
- Crablings only regenerate energy in water
- Crablings take a long time to mature and are defenceless
- Eat's a lot of plants quickly
- Like Lava Crabs all crab beetles can "Grow" to become stronger and bigger
+ High mobility in water
+ Stackable poison allows for taking down big targets
+ Procreation after death can replace lost units in engages in water
+ Good health regeneration
+ Mega Sporerays have a variety of crowd-control skills
- Very frail
- Requires procreation in water in which spores can be easily taken out
- No upgrades geared toward damage or health
- Can be easily hunted down when caught on land